Students will graduate prepared and motivated to succeed in their choice of career and higher education and to contribute to the common good.
Palm Springs Unified School District Communications Manager Joan Boiko is hosting "You Learn Something New Every Day" every Wednesday from 6 to 7 p.m. on Progressive Talk 1450 KPTR AM.
The show features news and information about the Palm Springs Unified School District.
Our guests on March 4 will be Ryan Landmann, DHSHS theatre director and a few of his students to talk about the upcoming production of "Damn Yankees," and David Green, director of Musical Theatre University, and a couple of his students, to talk about upcoming production of "Legally Blonde." For more information or to suggest future show topics, contact Joan Boiko at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 416-6010.
View past episodes here!
Notice of Exemption for the GO Bond Election within the Palm Springs Unified School District and Issuance and Sale of One or More Series of General Obligation Bonds
In order to register your child for the 2016-2017 ECE Programs you must bring the following:
1. Birth certificates for ALL children in the household less than 18 years of age.
2. Immunization Shot Record for the child being registered. Physical & TB (required before enrollment).
3. Proof of Income: Current, consecutive pay stubs* (for 2 months), 2015 Income Taxes, Passport to Services for CALWORKS/TANF Recipients
*Current consecutive paystubs: if paid 2 times a month or every 2 weeks need 4 paystubs; if paid weekly need 8 paystubs
4. Parents who are declaring to be single must provide: Proof of single, Legal Divorce or Separation Documents, Or Child Support through the District Attorney’s Office, or Documentation that you’ve filed for Child Support.
5. Proof of California Residence ( Utility Bill )
You may register your child, Monday–Friday between 7:30 A.M. and 4:15 P.M.
(Our office closes at 1:30 p.m. on the 2nd Friday of each month)
Please bring the above information to the ECE office at
Early Childhood Education Office
1000 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Suite C, Palm Springs,
or you may contact us at (760) 416-8090, fax number (760) 416-8413.
Para registrar a su niño en el Programa de Temprana Edad, para el año 2016-2017 necesitara lo siguiente:
1. Actas de Nacimiento de todos los niños menores de 18 años.
2. Tarjeta de Vacunas del niño/a que quiere matricular.
3. Comprobante de Ingresos: Income Taxes del 2015, Talones de cheques consecutivos* (ultimos 2 meses), Pasaporte a Servicios si recibe CalWORKs, Noticia de Acción reciente
* Talones de cheques consecutivos: si recibe cheque cada dos semanas o 2 veces al mes necesita 4 talones; si recibe cheque cada semana necesita 8 talones
4. Padres que se declaran Solteros deben proporcionar: prueba de soltero, documentos legales de Divorcio o Separación, o documentos indicando que están en proceso de obtener sostenimiento para los niños por la oficina del Abogado del Distrito.
5. Comprobante de Domicilio en California (cualquier pago de utilidad)
Puede registrar a su niño/a de Lunes a Viernes, entre 7:30 A.M. a 4:15 P.M. (Cada segundo Viernes de cada mes nuestra oficina CIERRA a la 1:30 p.m.). Favor de traer su información a
Oficina de Educación a Temprana Edad
1000 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Suite C
Si tiene alguna pregunta por favor llame al (760) 416-8090. Número de fax: (760) 416-8413.
All are invited to attend.
Vista Del Monte Elementary Information
Please click here for more information.
Congratulations to Palm Springs Unified's 2015 Outstanding Educators of the Year. These District winners are now vying for county honors and will be recognized at the Feb. 10 Board of Education meeting.
Principal of the Year – Lucinda Killebrew, Nellie N. Coffman MS
Certificated Manager of the Year – Dr. Diana LaMar, Director of Linked Learning/CTE
Confidential Staff Member of Year – Linda Riccio, Senior Credential Specialist
Classified Manager of the Year – Joan Boiko, Communications Manager
Classified Staff Member of Year – Brenda Martinez, Administrative Secretary, Rancho Mirage Elementary
Site Support Staff Member of Year – Gerardine Dooley, LVN
The winners were chosen from nominees submitted by PSUSD staff members to a selection committee comprised of last year’s honorees.
PSUSD has a brand new website devoted to Linked Learning including all of our Career Academies, work-based learning and much, much more. Please visit http://linkedlearningpsusd.com/ and have a look.
What better way to development professional playground skills then combining play with academic acumen? Thanks to Playworks, a national recess model, PSUSD is implementing organized recess in five of our elementary schools this year. Made possible by a generous grant from The Fogeslon Family Foundation’s Game ON! initiative, along with a host of private local funders, PSUSD was able to employ a Recess Coach at five of our elementary schools, who were trained earlier this week.
Building a cultural of inclusion, respect, healthy play and healthy communities the model uses "ol’ skool" playground games like four square, hula hooping and tag, ice breakers and readiness games to foster genuine, collaborative, conflict free relationships on our playgrounds. What better way to get kids moving every day!
Thanks to our pioneering schools -- Julius Corsini ES, Cathedral City ES, Vista Del Monte ES, Bella Vista ES, and Della Lindley ES for implementing the program this year.
Official Bid Documents available NOW: