Students will graduate prepared and motivated to succeed in their choice of career and higher education and to contribute to the common good.
Did you know:
Established in 1948, the Palm Springs Unified School District derived from the Palm Springs Public Schools, later included Palm Springs High School in the 1960s.×
Phone: (760) 416-6160
Fax: (760) 416-6161
- Record all the accounting transactions and prepare mandatory reports of the District’s financial position.
- District budget development, monitoring and revisions.
- Prepare financial reports to the Federal, State and local agencies.
- Compile reports and provide analysis of the student attendance to the County and the State of California.
- Account for the financial activity of the District’s middle schools Associated Student Body organizations.